2015 was a year for learning for me. The highlights being:
- Using WordPress to create super sites, not just readymade template sites, but really customisable sites.
- Getting to grips with Social media, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat – making sure my profiles are right and learning a few tricks like pinning posts, using hash tags, making Twitter cards and lead generation ads – when I get brave enough I will create some videos
- I signed up for courses on Futurelearn and had a refresher on branding and found out exactly what I.O.T – the ‘the Internet of things’, is and why it’s important.
- A whole stack of business planning tips
- I discovered the next big thing – live streaming with blab and periscope.
- I know how to put a course together- when I have one!
- er, work (all the above) – isn’t everything!!
- Sharing is good, and makes you feel good too!
The most important thing I learned is that you should follow your heart, you should do what you love, because even if you live until you’re 90 – life is always too short.
Here’s to 2016 being a year of realising dreams!